Sunday 21 January 2018

New series: Back from the Grave!

It's been a while between proverbial drinks, 'eh?  While I make no promises that this will signal some kind of massive influx of posts, I do know for certain that I've got some source material to go on this time which may take a while to get through.  As always I don't know the frequency with which I'll be posting, but this is hardly a super-popular blog - mostly just an outlet for myself, and perhaps some info for others.

So what do I mean by "Back from the Grave"?  My brothers are big on retro computers - gaming consoles and PCs alike.  As is to be expected from things which are sometimes pushing 30 years old or more, they don't always work as they once did so things need to be repaired, or even outright modified.  Since we've had a few successes recently, I feel this might be a good time to start documenting them online for reference.  And since I can't find anywhere better I'll be using this blog.

Hopefully there will be some useful information here for others.  But, as always, text only - so I'll try to be descriptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment